- How to Purchase
- Purchasing Policies
- Preferred Suppliers
- QuickLinks to Websites
- Forms & Ergonomics
- Special Offers for Employees
Commercial Bus Transportation
To make arrangements for coach bus or school bus transportation to an event:
- Complete a Transportation Request Form and email the completed form to Procurement Services firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Procurement Services will obtain a price quote from approved transportation providers and forward them to the requestor for review/correction/acceptance.
- If the quote is acceptable request Procurement Services to proceed to book the trip.
- Procurement Services will obtain a reservation confirmation from the transportation company and forward it to the requester for review.
- If everything is correct on the reservation form, confirm this with an email to Procurement Services.
- Upon final approval of the reservation, Procurement Services will create an Oracle Purchase Order and forward it to the vendor. Any further information from the vendor about your trip will be forwarded to the requestor.
- Transportation invoices sent to the requesting department should be reviewed and, provided there is no dispute with the charges, signed for approval to pay and emailed to email@example.com.
- Procurement Services will match the invoice to the Oracle PO and forward to AP for payment.