JP MORGAN CHASE PAYMENTNET WEBSITE
The Chase PaymentNet website is available to track all activity on your card, your limit, your available credit, and to review and approve transactions. When you are issued your card, you will receive two emails from Chase, one with the introduction to the website, and one with your temporary password. The first time you sign in to the Chase account you will be required to register your computer as one of the security measures for access to the website. There is a tutorial for this below.
Dear YOUR NAME:
We have created a temporary password for you to log in to your J.P. Morgan Commercial Card account(s). Your temporary password is valid only once and you are required to create a new password after logging in. Your temporary password is: 123456Ab
To access your J.P. Morgan Commercial Card account(s):
- Go to www.paymentnet.jpmorgan.com
- Log in using the Organization ID, User ID, and temporary password
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create a new password
If you did not request a temporary password, please report this incident by calling the number on the back of your J.P. Morgan card.
**Please do not respond to this e-mail. Any response to this e-mail address will not be seen. If you need assistance, you can contact J.P. Morgan Customer Service by
PaymentNet Training Video and Handout
Above is the training video for how to set up your login, navigate the website, reconcile, and approve transactions. Please note the following information found out after the training session:
- The title to your attachment will autofill so do not type anything in the name field for your receipt.
- Transactions posted in Oracle are not able to be reviewed or approved.
- You can attach multiple receipts in one attachment.(See Tutorials)
- The glitch when trying to add a favorite account number combination was fixed.
Here is the handout from the training session.
Questions from the training sessions have been added to the FAQ page.
NOTE; POST-DATE OF JANUARY 15, 2019 IS THE START OF TRANSACTIONS IN PAYMENTNET. ANYTHING BEFORE THAT CANNOT BE TOUCHED EVEN THOUGH YOU SEE THEM.
- Organization ID is: US00106
- User ID is: Your Moody Employee ID number (if your ID number has less than 6 digits enter zeros at the beginning until it is 6 digits long (ex. 012345). If your ID number has at least 6 digits do NOT enter a zero at the beginning.
- Website is: www.paymentnet.jpmorgan.com
- You will be required to choose a new password when you first sign in
- You will be required to change your password at certain intervals, if your password expires email the Credit Card Manager,
- You will be required to set up security questions
- You will be required to register each device you use to access the website
- Tutorial for how to register your computer: PDF PowerPoint
- Tutorial for how to navigate the website: PDF PowerPoint
Tips and Information for PaymentNet website:
- If you start typing the Account Code in the box the number will come up so you just have to click on it instead of scrolling through the drop down list.
- Please be patient when attaching documents, it takes time for them to appear.
- Remember to change your role from CARDHOLDER to TRANSACTION APPROVER if you want to approve transactions.
- Remember the password parameters, at least one number, one upper case letter, one lower case letter, 8 characters exactly, and no special characters.
- If you try to log in 3 times unsuccessfully you will be locked out and have to email me to unlock your account, or contact Chase.
- You have to complete all the information on the General Information page before you can save it.
- When you have completed entering all information and attaching documents you must click Review box and then click SAVE button to send it to your approver.
- If you have to register your computer every time you try to sign into PaymentNet it could be a browser configuration issue. Machine registration is stored in the browser cache/cookies. There are various settings in the different browsers that will cause cache/cookies to be cleared. If settings are changed to stop cache/cookies from being cleared automatically this will resolve the issue
- If you need to change information in a transaction after reviewing it just open it up, click the Review box so the check mark disappears and then click the Save button. The transaction is now back to NEW status and you can revise information then mark it Reviewed when finished.
- You no longer select Alternate Approvers. Instead your current approver will approve everything. Procedures for this are as follows:
- Receive written authorization from the Budget owner
- Attach written authorization along with receipt documents
- Current approver checks to make sure appropriate documents are attached along with other required information before approving.
- NOTE: The Budget Owner can give permission for one specific purchase, purchases for a project, or purchases for a certain time period. It is up to the Budget Owner how they want to distribute permission for their budget.
Tap. Pay. Go. Add your Corporate Card to your mobile wallet today.
You can add your J.P. Morgan Corporate Card to Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay to use as a convenient and secure payment method for business purchases—in-store, in-app and online.
- 1. Open your mobile wallet
- 2. Add and authenticate your card
- 3. Chose your Moody Credit Card to pay.
You will be asked to authenticate by using a one-time passcode, which will be sent to the email address or mobile number currently on file with your Commercial Card. The one-time passcode could take up to five minutes to receive. Messaging and data charges may apply.
Mobile wallets can be used with millions of businesses and in apps, such as Grubhub, Starbucks®, Uber™, Dunkin’ Donuts® and more.
Moody remains committed to providing its employees with the latest technology offerings to make business payments as simple and efficient as possible.
A mobile wallet is a way to carry your credit card information in digital form on your mobile device. Instead of using your physical plastic card to make purchases, you can pay with your smartphone, tablet or smartwatch. Mobile wallet transactions enjoy the same benefits and protection as transactions made with your physical card. Your credit line and limits remains the same.
Need help? Check out the Frequently Asked Questions document for answers..
For detailed instructions on setting up your mobile wallet, and to see a list of accepting merchants, click on the links below:
Please note, when adding the card to your mobile wallet:
- Mobile wallet integration is only available to U.S. Corporate Cardholders at this time.
- S. Cardholders must be physically in the U.S. or Canada when adding their card.
- If a zip code is requested, it is the zip code on your billing statement.
- Your digital card may look different than your physical card.
All trademarks, trade names, and service marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
Chase PaymentNet Mobile App: click here for instructions on how to install the Moble App on your device.
Cash Expense Report / Out-Of-Pocket (Cash/Mileage)
- There is a tutorial above for how to file an expense report
- This option is for current cardholders only
- Include your home address to send the check to in the NOTES box.
- One approved the expense report will be exported and sent to Accounts Payable for processing
- To check the status of your report go into PaymentNet, look at the transaction line, all the way to the right side under the Export column, a check mark means it was exported and sent to Accounts Payable for processing. If there is not a check mark it has not been exported yet.
- Transactions and expense reports are exported approximately once a week.
- Paper reports are still available through Accounts Payable.
- You can only use one method for each expense,
Washington State Purchases
For purchases in state of Washington when NOT charged tax follow these instructions:
- If tax was not paid enter full purchase amount in the WA STATE PURCHASE ONLY box of Transaction.
- If credit for returned item where tax was not paid enter credit amount of full purchase price in the WA STATE PURCHASE ONLY of Transaction (ex. (-12.99).