JP MORGAN CHASE PAYMENT NET WEBSITE
The Chase PaymentNet website is available to you 24/7/365 to track all activity on your card, your limit, your available credit, and to review and approve transactions. When you are issued your card, you will receive two emails from Chase, one with the introduction to the website, and one with your temporary password. The first time you sign in to the Chase account you may be required to register your computer as one of the security measures for access to the website. There is a tutorial for this below.
Dear YOUR NAME:
We have created a temporary password for you to log in to your J.P. Morgan Commercial Card account(s). Your temporary password is valid only once and you are required to create a new password after logging in. Your temporary password is: 123456Ab
To access your J.P. Morgan Commercial Card account(s):
- Go to www.paymentnet.jpmorgan.com
- Log in using the Organization ID, User ID, and temporary password
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create a new password
If you did not request a temporary password, please report this incident by calling the number on the back of your J.P. Morgan card.
**Please do not respond to this e-mail. Any response to this e-mail address will not be seen. If you need assistance, you can contact J.P. Morgan Customer Service by
PaymentNet Training Video and Handout
Above is the training video for how to set up your login, navigate the website, reconcile, and approve transactions. Please note the following informaiton which was found out after the trainig session:
- The title to your attachment will autofill so you do not have to type anything in the name field for your receipt.
- Transactions posted in Oracle are marked as Approved so are not on your list of transactions to be reviewed/reconciled.
- You can attach multiple receipts in one attachment.
- There could be a glitch if you try to add a favorite account number combination requiring you to enter a project code. If so, just enter 0000000, 7 zeros in the Project code box.
Here is the handout from the training session.
Questions from the training sessions have been added to the FAQ page.
- Organization ID is: US00106
- User ID is: Your Moody Employee ID number (if your ID number has less than 6 digits enter in a 0 first e.g. 012345) If your ID number has at least 6 digits do NOT enter a zero at the beginning.
- Website is: www.paymentnet.jpmorgan.com
- You will be required to choose a new password when you first sign in
- You will be required to change your password at certain intervals, if your password expires email the Credit Card Manager,
- You will be required to set up security questions
- You will be required to register each device you use to access the website
- Tutorial for how to register your computer: PDF PowerPoint
- Tutorial for how to navigate the website: PDF PowerPoint
Tips and Information for PaymentNet website:
- If you start typing the Account Code in the box the number will come up so you just have to click on it instead of scrolling thourgh the drop down list.
- Please be patient when attaching documents, it takes time for them to appear.
- Remember to change your role from CARDHOLDER to TRANSACTION APPROVER if you want to approve transactions.
- Remember the password parameters, at least one number, one upper case letter, one lower case letter, 8 characters exactly, and no special characters.
- If you try to log in 3 times unsuccesfully you will be locked out and have to email me to unlock your account, or contact Chase.
- You have to complete all the information on the General Information page before you can save it.
- When you have completed entering all information and attaching documents you must click Review box and then click SAVE button to send it to your approver.
- If you have to register your computer every time you try to sign into PaymentNet it could be a browser configuration issue. Machine registration is stored in the browser cache/cookies. There are various settings in the different browsers that will cause cache/cookies to be cleared. If settings are changed to stop cache/cookies from being cleared automatically this will resolve the issue
- If you need to change informaiton in a transaction after reviewing it just open it up, click the Review box so the check mark disappears and then click the Save button. The transaction is now back to NEW status and you can revise information then mark it Reviewed when finished.
- You can no longer select an Alternate Approver. Instead send the transaction to your current approver as follows:
- Receive written authorization from the Budget owner
- Attach written authorization along with receipt documents
- Current approver checks to make sure appropriate documents are attached along with other complete information before approving.
- NOTE: The Budget Owner can give permission for one specific purchase, purchases for a project, or purchases for a certain time period. It is up to the Budget Owner how they want to distribute permisssion for thier budget.
Washington State Purchases
For all purchases in state of Washington follow these instructions:
- If tax was paid make sure the box TAX AMOUNT ON RECEIPT in TAX MANAGEMENT section is $0.00.
- If tax was not paid enter amount of purchase in TAX AMOUNT ON RECEIPT box in TAX MANAGEMENT section.
- If credit for returned item where tax was not paid enter amount of purchase credit for returned item.in TAX AMOUNT ON RECEIPT box in TAX MANAGEMENT section.