ACH / Wire Transfer Instructions
The following documentation must be sent to Accounts Payable for proper ACH (Automated Clearing House) processing.
- ACH Request Form
The department must download and submit the Wire/ACH Payment Request Form for each wire transfer request.
Please note: A check request or an invoice needs to be attached. The valid business purpose of the expense must be clearly defined.
- Vendor Information Required:
- Vendor's name
- Vendor's address
- Vendor's Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) or Social Security Number
Bank Information Required:
- Complete name of the bank (i.e. BANK OF AMERICA not BOFA)
- Complete address of bank branch
- Swift code/BIC: this is made up of 8 or 11 digits, comprised of a combination of numbers and letters
- American Bankers Association (ABA) Number
- Bank Account Number
Where to Send Wire Requests and Inquiries
Attach your ACH/payment request to your check requisition or invoice and send or fax, (312) 329-8003, to the attention of Roger Sipes.
Please call (312) 329-2226 with any questions.